Day 1: Bagdogra Airport / NJP Station to Darjeeling, 90kms in 3 Hrs. – We receive you on your arrival and drive to Darjeeling (Alt 6825Ft / 2050M). Check in at Hotel. Free Evening Overnight at Darjeeling
Day 2: Full Day Darjeeling City Tour. Early morning tour in Darjeeling with visits to – Tiger Hill Sunrise Point, Batasia Loop and Ghoom Monastery (Timing 4.00AM to 7.30AM). Free time for personal activities between Breakfast and Lunch.
Post Lunch City Tour - visit 7 points (Timing: 1.30PM to 5.00PM) - Darjeeling Zoo and Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tea garden, Tenzing Rock and Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee center (Closed on Sunday) and Lebong Race Course Area. Free Evening Overnight at Darjeeling
Day 3: Darjeeling to Gangtok, 110kms in 4hrs – Check out from Darjeeling and drive to Gangtok (Alt 5550Ft / 1675M). Arrival at Gangtok and check in at Hotel.
Post Lunch Half day Gangtok City tour – Timing: 1.30PM to 5.00PM. Visit Government Institute of Cottage Industry (Closed on Sunday, 2nd Saturday), Orchid House Flower Show, Sikkim Research Institute of Tibetology, Dodurl Chorten, Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tok and Bakthang Falls. Free afternoon for personal activities. Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 4: Gangtok to Tsongo Lake with Baba Mandir Excursion – 52kms in 3hrs - One way (Timing: 7.30AM to 2.30PM). After breakfast drive to Tsongo Lake (Alt 12000ft/3600M), a high altitude alpine lake close to Indo-China Border. Enjoy playing in snow and try Yak Ride and proceed further to Legendary Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. Back to Hotel for late Lunch.
Day 5: Gangtok to Gorumara (Lataguri) via Lava, 144 kms in 4.5hrs – Check out from Gangtok and drive to Gorumara National Park in Dooars Foothills. En route continue driving through beautiful forests and tea gardens in the vast North Bengal Dooars foothill plains and arrive at Garumara. Check in at Hotel and free evening. Overnight at Garumara.
Day 6: Jeep Safari to Gorumara Watch Tower – Jeep safari for 2 hrs to Gorumara Watch Tower. Visit Rhino Point and Jatra Prasad Towers deep inside the forest to see the wild animals in their natural habitat. Both the towers give a panoramic view of the vast forest and grassland of Gorumara national Park.
Gorumara to Bindu Jhalong Excursion with Chapramari Sanctuary, 55kms in 2.5hrs (One way) – Today we drive to Bindu (Alt 4350Ft / 1300M), the last village on the Indo–Bhutan border along the Himalayan foothills. Also visit Jhalong on the bank of Jaldhaka River. You may also walk down for few hrs to Bhutan border from Bindu. On your way visit Chapramari Sanctuary to try with your luck for some wildlife viewing. Back to Lataguri and have a free evening.
Day 7: Jeep Safari to Khunia (Chandrachur) Watch Tower – Jeep safari for 2 hrs to Khunia (Chandrachur) Watch Tower in Gorumara National Park. En route visit Murti River an excellent natural picnic spot on the fringe of the forest. Khunia is a prime destination to spot the hard of wild elephant, deer and Indian bison.
Gorumara to NJP/Bagdogra, 80kms in 2.5hrs – Check out from Gorumara and drive to NJP/Bagdogra. Farewell and tour ends.
Package Cost Includes
· Arrival Assistance.
· Hotel Accommodation and Meal as per plan.
· Transfer and Sight Seeing in exclusive vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per itinerary only on drop basis and not on disposal basis. Using the vehicle for any activity outside the itinerary is not permissible.
· Tariff is per head on twin sharing basis.
· Each room can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed
· Upto 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non-AC Indica / WagonR or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non-AC Sumo / Victa / Bolero / Max etc. Coach will accommodate 9 to 16 heads.
· Children upto the age of 5 years complimentary.
· Children between 6 and 12 years will be charged “Extra Bed” or “Child Without Bed” depending on service taken.
· Above 12 years will be considered equivalent to an adult for costing purposes.
· The Guests must carry proof of age of the child in the absence of which, the hotel may put additional charges.
Package Cost Excludes
· Air Fare / Train fare.
· Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
· Entry to Park and Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges
· Additional car usage beyond suggested Itinerary
· Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
· Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
· Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
· Service Tax
· Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
* 20% cancellation charge for cancelling more than 15 days in advance. * 30% cancellation charge if cancelled between 15 to 8 days before arrival * 50% cancellation charge if cancelled between 7 to 4 days before arrival * 75% cancellation charge if cancelled between 3 to 1 days before arrival * No refund is possible if cancelled on the day of arrival or later
1. Cancellation charge is applicable on the total package cost.
2. No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases.
3. In case your tour booking involves any government accommodation or services, such as tourism department lodges etc. The Cancellation policy will applicable on the package amoount excluding government booking. For government booking, the cancellation rules of the concerned authority will be applicable.
4. In case of very high season or special situations, we may communicate a different cancellation rule to you. If Our team members communicated a cancellation rule different from the one mentioned above, then the above rule will not be applicable. Rather the rules communicated by our sales team member will take precedence.