Day 1: NJP Rail Station to Gorumara, 80 Kms in 2.5 hrs– Arrival at NJP rail station. You will be received by our executive and helped in boarding awaiting vehicle. Transfer to Gorumara. Check in hotel. Evening Forest Safari at Chapramari OR visit to Medhla Watch Tower (Safari Self arranged at own cost). Overnight at Gorumara.
Day 2: Jeep Safari to Gorumara Watch Tower– Early morning Jeep safari for 2 hrs to Gorumara Watch Tower (Safari Self arranged at own cost). Visit Rhino Point and Jatra Prasad Tower deep inside forest to see the wild animals in their natural habitat. Both the towers give a panoramic view of the vast forest and grassland of Gorumara national Park. Return to your hotel for Breakfast.
Gorumara to Samsing and Suntaleykhola Excursion, 45 kms in 2 hrs (One way) – After breakfast drive to Samsing (Alt 3050Ft / 925M), a small foothill village surrounded by tea gardens and forests. Also proceed to Suntaleykhola to enjoy the scenic landscape. You may also walk down for 2kms to Rocky Island on the bank of Wild Murti River. In the afternoon return to Gorumara. Overnight at Gorumara.
Day 3: Jeep Safari to Khunia (Chandrachur) Watch Tower – After early breakfast, start for a Jeep safari for 2 hrs to Khunia (Chandrachur) Watch Tower in Gorumara National Park (Safari Self arranged at own cost). En route visit Murti River, an excellent natural picnic spot on the fringe of the forest. Khunia is a prime destination to spot the hard of wild elephant, deer and Indian bison.
Gorumara to Bindu Jhalong Excursion with Chapramari Sanctuary, 55kms in 2.5hrs (One way)– We drive onwards from Chapramari to Bindu (Alt 4350Ft / 1300M), the last village on the Indo–Bhutan border along the Himalayan foothills. Also visit Jhalong on the bank of Jaldhaka River. Back to Lataguri and for free evening. Overnight at Gorumara.
Day 4: Gorumara to NJP, 80kms in 2.5hrs – Depending on time availability you can undertake additional Jungle Safari in the morning (Self Arranged at Own Cost). Check out from Gorumara and drive to NJP as per your return schedule. Farewell and tour ends at NJP Station.
(Note: elephants and Jeep safari cannot be booked in advance. The guest has to personally book the ride on the spot. We shall assist the guest with information about booking the ride. Elephant ride / Jeep safari cost not included in package)
Package Cost Includes
· Arrival Assistance.
· Hotel Accommodation and Meal as per plan.
· Transfer and Sight Seeing in exclusive vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per itinerary only on drop basis and not on disposal basis. Using the vehicle for any activity outside the itinerary is not permissible.
· Tariff is per head on twin sharing basis.
· Each room can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed
· Upto 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non-AC Indica / WagonR or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non-AC Sumo / Victa / Bolero / Max etc. Coach will accommodate 9 to 16 heads.
· Children upto the age of 5 years complimentary.
· Children between 6 and 12 years will be charged “Extra Bed” or “Child Without Bed” depending on service taken.
· Above 12 years will be considered equivalent to an adult for costing purposes.
· The Guests must carry proof of age of the child in the absence of which, the hotel may put additional charges.
Package Cost Excludes
· Air Fare / Train fare.
· Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
· Entry to Park and Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges
· Additional car usage beyond suggested Itinerary
· Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
· Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
· Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
· Service Tax
· Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
* 20% cancellation charge for cancelling more than 15 days in advance. * 30% cancellation charge if cancelled between 15 to 8 days before arrival * 50% cancellation charge if cancelled between 7 to 4 days before arrival * 75% cancellation charge if cancelled between 3 to 1 days before arrival * No refund is possible if cancelled on the day of arrival or later
1. Cancellation charge is applicable on the total package cost.
2. No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases.
3. In case your tour booking involves any government accommodation or services, such as tourism department lodges etc. The Cancellation policy will applicable on the package amoount excluding government booking. For government booking, the cancellation rules of the concerned authority will be applicable.
4. In case of very high season or special situations, we may communicate a different cancellation rule to you. If Our team members communicated a cancellation rule different from the one mentioned above, then the above rule will not be applicable. Rather the rules communicated by our sales team member will take precedence.
· Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway